Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Life With Allergies

     I have had questions about the hows and whys of the food and drug allergies that I have developed over the past years.  My children developed their own bunch of allergies but at a much younger age.  Now I have grand children who are carrying on the tradition.

     It's time to find the answers for the benefit of the generations to come.  There just has to be a way - remedies and solutions; ways to curve the effects; maybe prevent the onset at an early age; at the very least to find ways to live a full and happy life, accepting the hand we have been dealt.

     My plan is to research many avenues including causes and effects.  I may not make daily or even weekly post but what I do post will be directly related to the issues of living with severe allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment